Dr. Mary Labib has been interested in medicine since a very young age. Both of her parents were physicians and medicine was a constant theme in her life growing up. One of her favorite memories is helping her father with board reviews, which is what sparked her interest in medicine. She found nephrology fascinating in that the specialty offers a continuity of care, provides critical care and requires performing procedures to help people get better.
Dr. Labib enjoys building relationships with patients and establishing a strong partnership with each one. She works with patients to provide advice and guidance, ensuring her patients have the knowledge they need to improve their health.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her Chihuahua, her family in Seattle, and playing basketball.
- MD: University of Washington, School of Medicine, Seattle WA
- Residency: University of Washington, Department of Internal Medicine, Seattle, WA
- Fellowship: Oregon Health Sciences University, Division of Nephrology and Hypertension, Portland, OR
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Nephrology
- Patient Care Emphasis: General Nephrology, Glomerulonephritis, Critical and Acute Care