Dr. Shalin Sanghvi began his education focused on engineering, but found himself wanting more from his field of study. His passion for helping people and building personal connections led him to medicine. The field of nephrology was attractive due to the ability to see patients in various settings and the multi-disciplinary nature of the field. He has been involved in creating an access center for patients to see vascular surgery, nephrology, as well as an interventional radiologist if needed.
Dr. Sanghvi works with all his patients to understand their individual health goals and educate them about diseases and health concerns. He understands the value of getting to know his patients and the impact education can have.
When he is not working, Dr. Sanghvi enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, traveling, and playing tennis.
- MD: Michigan State College of Medicine, East Lansing, MI
- Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Nephrology
- Patient Care Emphasis: Hypertension, General Nephrology, Interventional Nephrology